Proud sponsor of the Daily Herald's Cook of the Week Challenge.
Whether you're a seasoned hospitality expert, a foodie newbie finding your inner gourmet, a culinary entrepreneur or a creative kid, Harper offers you options to go forward.
Academically Challenging Degree and Certificate Offerings
- Hospitality Management Associate Degree
- Bread and Pastry Arts Certificate
- Culinary Arts Certificate
- Food Service Management Certificate
- Hotel Management Certificate
- Dietetic Technician Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Dietary Manager Certificate
Experience students in action. Make a lunch reservation for the student-run Dining Room.
Continuing Education Credentials
- Food Service Sanitation Exam Prep and Certification
- Food Safety Review for Current Certificate Holders
- Bartender Training
- B.A.S.S.E.T. Training
Continuing Education Certificates
Kitchen Enthusiast Courses: Escoffier Online, Wine and More
- Escoffier Online Culinary Academy Program:
Learn to prepare restaurant-quality meals in the comfort and convenience of your own home. Harper's partnership with Escoffier Online Culinary Academy allows us to offer you a 15% discount on the school's program, featuring interactive online cooking experiences with classically trained chefs and classmates. Learn more about the Online Culinary Arts Program.
- Cooking and Wine Classes:
Learn something new or perfect your craft by taking on-campus classes in wine or cooking. Each season brings new courses and topics. View upcoming cooking and wine classes.
- Wine Sommelier Certificate:
Take your appreciation of wine to the next level. Earn the Wine Sommelier CE Certificate.
Culinary Entrepreneur Courses: The Business of Cooking
We can help you get started on making your small business dream a reality. The Small Business Development Center provides no or low-cost workshops and individual small business advising/coaching. Learn more.
Culinary Classes For Students with Intellectual Disabilities
Cooking is a great way to experience life. Our culinary classes for students with intellectual disabilities are designed to help students develop practical skills while having fun. Learn more.