Learning and Career Center in Prospect Heights
Please Join Us Rain or Shine!
Saturday, April 30, 11 a.m. — 2 p.m.
- FREE Educational Programming Available
- FREE Career Training Information
- FREE Entertainment
- FREE Food and Family Fun
- FREE Raffles and Prizes
Bring your friends and family for hands-on learning and fun right here in your neighborhood. Local organizations join the festivities:
- Police Department Humvee
- Harper College Continuing Education Mobile Unit Bus Demos
- Career Photo Shoots
- Local Performance Groups
- Holmes Middle School Jazz Combo
- "Play for Peace" Play Sessions
- Bouncy House
- Harper College Hawk Mascot Competition
- Reading Time with Prospect Heights Police
- And, more to come!
Learn More. Earn More. Achieve More.
Learn about essential programs and services right here—in your neighborhood. Watch this video.
Learn More: Skills and Career Credentials
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Free Adult Literacy English as a Second Language (ESL)
- HSE (High School Equivalency) Preparation FREE and Bridge to Career Programs
- Free Citizenship Preparation. Contact us for more information.
Jump start your career now! Certain programs are financial aid eligible. Scholarships and other financial options are also available. For additional information please fill out this form.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Early Childhood Education
- Hotel Management
- Information Technology/Computers
- Truck Driving (CDL and Tanker)
- Veterinary Assistant
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Sanitation Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician
If you are a new Harper student, please complete the online application form.
Earn More: Employment Resources
- Job Fairs
- Career Search Services
- Bilingual Support - Se habla Español
Achieve More: Support Services
Contact us for details on these FREE services:
- LCC Reading Room
- Open Computer Labs
- Academic Advising
- Social Services Referrals
- Child Supervision Available - restrictions apply
Become a Learning and Career Center Partner
You make the difference. We partner with community leaders and businesses to offer life-changing services and support. We need you to lend a hand. View our video to learn why you're so important.