Learning and Career Center in Prospect Heights
Learn more. Earn More. Achieve more.
Watch this video to see how we're providing access to essential programs and services right here—in your neighborhood.
The Learning and Career Center is excited to start offering academic counseling on site.
Learn how to get started on your career path and have a successful college experience.
Contact us at 847-925-6001 to make an appointment!
Se Habla Espanol
Learn More: Skills and Career Credentials
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Free Adult Literacy English as a Second Language (ESL)
- GED Preparation FREE and Bridge to Career Programs
- Free Citizenship Preparation. Contact us for more information.
Many new programs launched this year! Learn what opportunities a new career can bring. Financial aid and scholarships available.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Early Childhood Education
- Business/Human Resources/Bookkeeping
- Hotel Management
- Information Technology/Computers
- Truck Driving (CDL and Tanker)
- Veterinary Assistant
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Sanitation Certificate
Earn More: Employment Resources
- Job Fairs
- Career Search Services
- Bilingual Support (Se habla Español.)
Achieve More: Support Services
Contact us for details on these FREE services:
- Reading Room
- Computer Labs
- Academic Advising
- Social Services Referrals
- Child Supervision Available (Restrictions apply.)
- Harper College renovará su filial de Prospect Heights, Relflejos, May 19, 2014
- Harper College Renovating Prospect Heights Branch, Daily Herald, May 9, 2014