Summer Construction Projects Completed
- Kris Howard Blvd (aka the Ring Road) and the Palatine Trail are now fully open and available for use.
- Parking Lot 6 is open along with the first two floors of the Parking Structure. The Parking Structure is available for use by anyone who has purchased a parking subscription.
- Building D, Phase I has been completed and the lecture halls are open for classes.
- Building H, the Career and Technical Education Center, is still under construction.
- Access to campus from the Parking Structure and Lot 6 is available through Building J.
For an overview of the long range plans for Harper College, see the full Campus Master Plan.
August 25 marks the first day of fall 2014 classes and the completion of several construction projects. This was not an easy year to undertake major construction; Mother Nature was not our friend. The polar vortex sent chills through buildings … Continue reading