Entrances and Parking Lots
Paving Repairs and Maintenance: 6/23/2014 – 8/3/2014 ON HOLD
The patching and sealcoating work on the surface lots and roadways is on hold. Please watch for an updated schedule.
Parking for 2014
Parking Lots 6 & 7 are closed until August 25, 2014. See Map PDF.
These closures will make parking on the east side of campus very limited for a few months. We encourage you to park on the north and west sides of campus in Parking Lots 8 – 14.
East Campus Parking Structure, 9/9/2013 - October 2014
Construction of a 4-level parking structure in Lot 7. Ongoing work includes excavation and building foundations. Two levels of the Parking Structure will open August 25, 2014, with the balance available mid-October of 2014. See Map PDF.
Construct a new 4-level parking structure for 827 vehicles in the area of current
Lot 7. Also reconfigure Parking Lot 6 and adjacent drive aisles.
- Contractor to fully occupy Lots 6 and 7 beginning.
- Excavation for foundations and utilities will begin January 27, 2014.
- Major structural concrete members will be plant-fabricated, then delivered to the site for erection during Spring 2014 Semester.
- After super-structure is complete, stairways, elevator, lighting and security systems will be installed.
- A single story storage warehouse will be constructed on the east side of the new parking structure during the summer of 2014.
During construction, people parking in the East parking lots can access the inner
campus via Building J.