Dedicate resources, both human and financial, to optimize student success, while remaining responsive to external trends and issues that have documented effects on the College.
Harper’s core mission is to responsibly serve students and the Harper community. Stewardship focuses on the dedication and allocation of resources that ensure Harper optimizes strategies that lead to student success while responding to external factors including but not limited to economic, regulatory, social, competitive and technological, that have documented impact on the College. Resources are both human and financial and are dedicated by the College and external entities partnered or affiliated with the College.
Goal Targets 2016-2019
- Develop a rubric to analyze the cost impacts of Strategic Plan initiatives.
- Analyze the impact of Strategic Plan initiatives based on cost per successful credit hour.
In FY2017 the team plans to:
- Fully develop measure or set of measures that will consider cost per success of initiatives.
- Develop rubrics that will be used to analyze spending on piloting initiatives.
- Assess rubric quality through examination of select 2010-15 Strategic Plan initiatives.