Provide experiences that support the ongoing needs of our diverse student community through purposeful interactions and college-wide responsiveness to meet student goals.
This goal encompasses the entire experience, from first contact to completion of goals, for all Harper College students. Regardless of their reasons for attending, all students will receive equitable and responsive support, both in and out of the classroom. All Harper College employees will provide experiences college-wide that engage all students as active partners in their success.
Goal Targets 2016-2019
- Identify technology to streamline, prioritize and redesign communication channels and centralize student engagement touchpoints by June 2017.
- Identify a Culture of Care Model for the College by December 2017.
- Create a visual RoadMap for all degree- and certificate-seeking students noting key student touchpoints with the institution from Day 1 through the end of the first term by June 2018.
In FY2017 the team plans to:
- Create roadmap of Day 1 through end of fall term student milestones and experiences.
- Explore engagement in 2-way feedback with students (use of texting/messaging) and current use of texting between faculty and students.
- Define what the Harper experience looks like as it relates to delivery of services to our students.