Get help with writing and reading issues in any Harper subject.
- Clarify assignment requirements
- Guide you through steps of writing process
- Suggest strategies for revision
- Respond to drafts
- Answer specific questions on structure, grammar, and content
- Reinforce skills in building vocabulary, writing sentences, developing paragraphs, and proofreading
- Assist with documentation
- Offer strategies for interpreting, analyzing, and evaluating a text
- Develop a plan for building on strengths and improving writing and reading skills
Visit: Building D, Room D202
Walk-in Consultations Offer Flexibility
- Get help for a few minutes or for longer sessions
- Immediate responses to short questions
- Help with starting an assignment
- Guidance through all stages of writing process while working in the lab
- Reader feedback on drafts for writing assignments in any Harper academic class
Receive online support for writing assignments.
- Sessions can be conducted via phone, email or Blackboard Collaborate. Call 847.925.6796 to schedule a synchronous (live) appointment.
- Or, submit this form for Online Support.