Learn the tools required to either get a job in the architecture or construction industries or prepare for the university level and become a practicing architect.
The more you learn, the more you earn.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics: Employment of architects is projected to grow 24 percent from 2010 to 2020.
- Employment of construction managers is expected to grow 17 percent from 2010 to 2020.
- Those who distinguish themselves with their creativity should have the best job opportunities.
Choose the Option That Meets Your Goal
- The AIA Student Chapter
- America's Career InfoNet - career info
- Architectural Record magazine
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture
- The Association of Licensed Architects
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - Architects
- Northeast Illinois Chapter (Harper's district) of the American Institute of Architects
- The Princeton Review - information on majors