Fall program begins the week of September 18.
This 34 credit-hour program will prepare you to be a massage therapist and sit for the MBLEx - Massage and Bodywork Licensing Examination.
Massage therapists are employed in diverse environments from chiropractic and rehabilitation settings to beauty and health spas. Many therapists own their own businesses as well as travel to on-site locations. Part-time supplemental employment as well as full-time careers are possible in this diverse profession.
- Massage Therapy Certificate
- Massage Therapy Program FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
The Massage Therapy Clinic simulates a real-world working environment for Massage Therapy students.
Enroll now to complete the prerequisite MTP100
MTP100: Introduction to Massage Therapy will be offered three times before the fall 2017 start.
- Four mornings: Monday, July 24th through Thursday, July 27th 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- An evening and weekend option: Tuesday August 1st and Thursday August 3rd 5 p.m.-8:30 p.m. and Saturday August 5th 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Four mornings: Monday, August 7th through Thursday, August 10th 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Four mornings Monday September 11th through Thursday, September 14th 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.