Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Certificate
Certified nursing assistants are members of the healthcare team and work under the supervision of nurses to provide basic bedside care such as eating, dressing and bathing. Follow these steps to prepare for this program.
1. Attend the Health Care Careers Information Meeting (Optional)
2. Review program and policy information
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate curriculum
- Overview, outcomes .PDF
- Additional costs for CNA Class
- View sample CNA class schedule:
- Health requirements
- Essential functions
- Nursing Department web page
2. Apply to Harper
Please note: Information provided on this page is subject to change.