Nursing Degree (RN)
This program has selective admission requirements.
|Closed||Spring 2017||June 1, 2016 - September 15, 2016|
|Status||Start Term||Application Window|
|Closed||Fall 2017||September 30, 2016 - March 1, 2017|
Steps to prepare for application to this limited enrollment program:
1. Attend the Health Care Careers Information Meeting (Optional)
2. Review Program and Policy Information
- View Program Overview, Curriculum, and Outcomes in the Catalog
- Health requirements
- Functional abilities unique to the Nursing program
3. Learn about Admission Requirements
- Fall 2017 / Spring 2018 Nursing (RN) Admissions Requirements.PDF
- 2017 Bridge to Advanced Nursing (RN) Admission Requirements.PDF
- Open only to graduates of Harper's PNC Program.
- Entrance examination information
- Interpreting the NLN Exam Score Report.PDF
- Harper College Application for Admission
- Spring 2018 Nursing Application will be posted soon
Please note: Information provided on this page is subject to change.