Nursing Degree (RN)
This program has selective admission requirements.
|Status||Start Term||Applications Accepted||Initial Priority Deadline|
Currently accepting applications for alternate status only
|March 15, 2015|
Applications will be accepted beginning June 1, 2015
|September 15, 2015|
Steps to prepare for application to this limited enrollment program:
1. Attend the Health Care Careers Information Meeting (Optional)
2. Review Program and Policy Information
- View Program Overview, Curriculum, and Outcomes in the Catalog
- Health requirements
- Functional abilities unique to the Nursing program
3. Learn about Admission Requirements
- Fall 2015 / Spring 2016 Nursing (RN) Admissions Requirements
- Fall 2016 / Spring 2017 Nursing (RN) Admissions Requirements .PDF NEW
- 2016 Bridge to Advanced Nursing (RN) Admissions Requirements
- Open only to graduates of Harper's PNC Program.
- Entrance examination information
- Interpreting the NLN Exam Score Report .PDF
Please note: Information provided on this page is subject to change.