Surgical Technology Degree
This program has selective admission requirements.
|Status||Start Term||Application Window|
||Fall 2017||May 15–August 1, 2017|
Surgical Technicians are in high demand and earn $40,000 to $45,000 a year. In 2018, all surgical technicians will need a degree credential to meet industry standards. If working in medical environments, primarily hospitals, in an important job that contributes to the health of our communities interests you, we invite you to learn more.
Steps to prepare for application to this limited enrollment program:
1. Attend the Health Care Careers Information Meeting.
2. Review Program and Policy Information
3. Learn about Admission Requirements
- Submit the Harper College Application for Admission
- 2017 Surgical Technology Program Application.PDF
Please note: Information provided on this page is subject to change.
Harper Career Paths
- Learn how to progress in this field. Includes occupation and wage information.