Business administration credentials can be applied to nearly any industry or used to help you start your own business. Harper is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, a leading specialized accreditation association for associate, bachelor's and graduate business education.
Your Education is Serious Business: Start. Finish and Go Forward.
- Our student to teacher ratio is 22:1 which means you get personal attention from dedicated instructors.
- A balance of full-time faculty and in-the-field instructors. All teachers have a Master's degree or higher.
- The rich educational experience teaches you how to think strategically, organize effectively, conceptualize theories and develop and implement real world business plans.
Courses That Fit Your Busy Schedule
- Take a single course on campus, online, or in a blended format days, evenings or weekends.
- Choose a linked class that connects two or more classes together to allow you to gain a deeper understanding of how individual concepts are related.
- Enroll in Fast Track, a program for busy students. The part time, accelerated program meets one or two nights a week. Classes are pre-scheduled to ensure on time graduation.
- Combine six essential business courses into one real-world learning curriculum by participating in the Business Simulation program.
Prepare for Success
- Kappa Beta Delta, the international honors society, offers additional experience and resume-building credentials that will help you further succeed in the business world.
- Harper's Business Club allows you to combine your academic knowledge with real world situations by networking with professionals.
- Harper's Business EdVantage program provides affordable tuition rates for out-of-district students who work in-district.
Choose the Degree or Certificate That Meets Your Goal
Prepare for immediate entry into this career field. This is one degree with different areas of specializations. Choose one:
Courses transfer to most four-year universities through the Illinois Articulation Agreement so that you may complete your bachelor's degree. Some students may save up to $53,000 on the cost of their bachelor's degree by choosing this option. Restrictions apply.
Check out transfer school options:
Available majors for bachelor's degree completion at four-year colleges or universities may include:
- Business Administration
- Financial Services
- International Business
Harper College Business (Insurance emphasis) Apprenticeship Program
Complete two years of training, gain hands-on experience, earn your Associate in Applied Science in Business Administration and begin a career with Zurich North America.
Harper Career Paths
- Learn how to progress in this field. Includes occupation and wage information