Fast Track is an Accelerated, Part-time Program
Harper is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Pre-selected and pre-scheduled classes run from five to 16 weeks in length and allow students to do more work independently. Classes are held at the same time each week, providing consistency for students.
The program is offered in a cohort format in which a group of students attend all program courses together. Limited class size allows for personalized interactions with your instructor and classmates.
The majority of classes are held at an accelerated pace and classes are guaranteed (no cancelled classes). Prior credit earned at Harper College or other institutions will be considered for each program.
Fast Track Degree
- Associate in Applied Science - Business Administration Starts Thursday, September 8, 2016.
Fast Track Certificates
- Health Information Technology (HIT) Medical Coding Starts Tuesday, August 23, 2016.
- Human Resource Management Starts Thursday, September 15, 2016.
- Paralegal Studies Starts Tuesday, August 16, 2016.
- Supply Chain Management Starts Wednesday, August 17, 2016.
Tuition and Payment
Tuition and fees are paid each semester or on a course-by-course basis. Estimated tuition and fees for current Fast Track programs are:
- AAS-BA Degree Approximately $8,900
- Health Information Technology (HIT) Medical Coding Certificate: Approximately $2,800
- Human Resource Management Certificate: Approximately $2,700
- Paralegal Studies Certificate: Approximately $3,600
- Supply Chain Management Certificate: Approximately $4,400
Your actual costs may vary. Tuition rates for all Fast Track programs are based on Harper College's tuition and fees schedule. These estimates are based on in-district rates and assume an individual follows the entire program of study. Books and other course supply fees are not included.
Paying for College
- All Fast Track programs are financial aid eligible.
- You may qualify for financial aid or scholarships.
- The Business EdVantage program allows people who live outside of Harper's district, but work in-district organization, to take college credit courses at in-district rates.
Services to Help You Succeed
Take advantage of the many benefits offered to Harper College students including services provided at the main campus and the Harper Professional Center (HPC):
- On-site academic counseling at the Harper Professional Center helps students with course selection, long term academic planning, and transfer information.
- Career Development Center
- Computer Lab (HPC and main campus)
- Fitness Center
- Job Placement Resource Center
- Academic Support Centers provide free assistance in areas such as accounting, math and English.
Fast Track courses, support services and academic counseling are offered at:
Harper Professional Center (HPC)
650 E. Higgins Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Transfer to Complete Your Bachelor's
Harper partners with colleges and universities that offer nontraditional, online programs, and/or on-campus adult-friendly degree completion programs to allow you to transfer quickly and complete your bachelor's degree. College and university representatives are on-site multiple times each semester to meet with you and answer your questions. Degree requirements vary by school.