Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Certificate
Certified nursing assistants are members of the healthcare team and work under the supervision of nurses to provide basic bedside care such as eating, dressing and bathing. Follow these steps to prepare for this program.
1. Attend the Health Care Careers Information Meeting
2. Review program and policy information
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate curriculum
- Overview, outcomes .PDF
- Additional costs for CNA Class
- CNA class are still available for Fall 2017
- Register Soon for Spring Classes- list of Spring Classes
- Summer 2018 Tentative Classes
- Health requirements
- Essential functions
- Nursing Department web page
For those intending to work in another state after completion of this class: please contact that state's board of regulation to see whether they will accept certification from Illinois.
2. Apply to Harper
Please note: Information provided on this page is subject to change.