Cost-effective skills development to build your most important asset.
Harper College for Business understands that employee training and ongoing development create a competitive advantage for employers.
Since 1992, Harper College has helped area companies succeed with customer-driven training courses delivered either at your shop or at ours. Harper course developers are subject matter experts in the areas critical to your business. They build the right training for your professional and technical staffing needs, tailored to your requirements today and tomorrow.
In today's turbulent business environment, you will re-think training just like you are re-thinking product and marketing strategies for new global opportunities.
Your Conference Center Away from Home
The Harper College Wojcik Conference Center offers state-of-the-art meeting facilities from groups from five to 250. A college-grade auditorium, small meeting rooms, and a hotel-class dining room means your employees, Board members, or customers will enjoy a high quality, convenient meeting environment to enhance your classes, meetings, or conferences.
Use the Wojcik Conference Center to supplement your own facilities or to provide great training and meeting space that your company does not have at your site.
The Harper College Small Business Development Center
Many companies need expert help most when they are still small and can least afford it. The Illinois Small Business Development Center at Harper College offers no-cost, confidential, one-on-one guidance and workshops to help small business owners achieve marketing, financial and operational success.
Comprehensive Continuing Education for Business
Affordable custom-tailored training, meeting facilities and consulting. What more can you expect from a total business training solution? Here's what!
- Latest generation manufacturing training to grow tomorrow's workforce.
- Low-cost, fast and effective Certification Programs for a wide range of careers, professions and technical skills.
- Employer Services such as Job Fairs, Intern Programs, and Campus Recruiting assistance.
- Computer software training for office and technical staff.
- Leadership skills development for middle and upper managers.
- Business Forums to stay on top on today's top business trends.
- Job search support at the Illinois workNet Center.
- Book an expert for your next meeting from the Harper Speakers Bureau.