Harper has a variety of facilities to choose from. Please contact the coordinator of each location regarding availability of the facility or to answer any questions regarding your requested event.
Accommodations include a 250-seat amphitheater, ergonomic seating and more. Plan your next event at the Wojcik Conference Center.
- Harper Professional Center, Schaumburg
- Northeast Center, Prospect Heights
- Seating for up to 18 students
- Overhead LCD Projector, Large Whiteboard, Electronic Smart Board
- HP Laser Printer
- T1 Internet Access
- One hour technical service included in the rental fee
- Vending facilities and coffee service. Catering upon request
- Hotel accommodations and special rates
All computers are configured with the most current or desired operating systems. One hour of technical service is included in you rental fee. (Additional technical service is available for an additional fee.)
We can provide industry experienced, certified IT and software application instructors upon request. In additions, classes in project management and interpersonal skill development are available.
To rent classrooms or computer labs, please contact Martha Karavitis-Hemmati, 847.925.6078
Our 180-acre campus offers you convenient, full-service, affordable and flexible options.
Field House / Pool
- 29,000 square foot gym
- 25 yard lap swimming pool adjacent to shallow end. Depth 3' to 14'
- Baseball Field
- Softball Field
- Tennis Courts
- Football / Soccer Field
- Parking Lots
- Locker rooms with showers and restrooms
- Media services and free wi-fi
- Various setup options
- Concession services
- Security, traffic-control
- Onsite building supervisor
- Custodial services
To learn more about renting the Field House, Pool or Athletics Fields submit this form.
Accommodations include a 400 seat theatre.
To schedule a tour, please call Thom Lange at 847.925.6186.
Harper College complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Americans with Disabilities Act. View Campus Accessibility Map.