Get ready for a new job or enrich your life with courses from Harper College Continuing Education. We offer hundreds of classes and programs year around for learners from 8-88+. Thanks for checking us out!
Registration for August-December 2017 Courses Open Now.
- Download the May-August 2017 Course Schedule (PDF).
- Download the August-December 2017 Course Schedule (PDF). Get a head start on fall!
- Join the mailing list for the latest CE Course Schedules and other publications.
- Questions? Call 847.925.6300 or email us to learn more.
New courses are always starting at Harper Continuing Education. Details such as course dates and times are subject to change. Stay current here on our website, on your favorite social media sites, or follow our blog, CE Now!.
- Attention Hoffman Estates! New music and fitness courses offered at two HE facilities.
- Driver Educationclasses for all ages and skill levels: behind-the-wheel, classroom and online!
- Center for Music & Arts(CMAC) programs including
- Microsoft Office 2016 courses at the beginning, intermediate and advanced levels.
- Harper Digital Badge programs give you the skills for your next promotion or a whole new career.
- 100% Online Courses: Expanded online program includes business management and supervision, data analysis, power selling, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, classroom techniques for K-12 teachers, online course development, and more.
- WIOA-Approved Programs: Learn about the Harper College programs that are certified to provide education and training to workers who have been awarded vouchers under the federal Workforce Investment Act (WIOA).
- RN Refresher Info Session, Wednesday, July 26, 5-6 p.m.
- Lifelong Learning Institute Program Preview: Wednesday, August 2, 9 a.m.-noon
- Dog Grooming Info Sessions: Monday, August 7, 10-11 a.m.
- Cosmetology Program Info Sessions: Tuesday, August 8, 10-11 a.m. or 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Commercial Drone Pilot Info Session: Tuesday, August 8, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Computer Training Info Session: Cybersecurity and IT: Wednesday, August 16, 6-7 p.m.
- RN Refresher Info Session, Wednesday, August 16, 7-8 p.m.
- Six Sigma Info Session, Friday, August 18, 8:30-10:00 a.m.
- Computer Training Info Session: Big Data: Wednesday, August 23, 6-7 p.m.
- ACT/SAT Test Prep Info Session: Wednesday, August 23, 7-8 p.m.
- Bucket List Expeditions Info Session - The event listed in our CE Summer Course Schedule as being scheduled on July 24 has been cancelled. Please contact Gary Gullett of Adventure Safari Network at 815.222.2824 for details.
- CNA Skills Recertification (LAH 0004): Date Clarification - Class meets Saturday, 10/14, from 1-5 in Building X, Room X241. From 10/15-12/10, students attend the clinical portion off-site. Details will be provided in class.
- Computer Training Information Session: Location Update - The 8/16 session will be held at Harper Professional Center (HPC) at 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W, Schaumburg.
- InZone - See InZone page for all schedule updates.
- LMT5111-059 Basic Rider Course 7/17-7/21: Harper has been moved to A139 (Monday/ Friday sessions)
- LMT5111-063 Basic Rider Course 7/24-7/28: Harper has been moved to A139 (Monday/ Friday sessions)
- LLI1185-100 The Great Depression 7/17-7/24 9-11am has been moved to W219
- LMT5111-060 Basic Rider Course 7/17: Harper has been moved to A139 (Monday session)
- LLI1192-100 How Tiffany Was Saved 7/17 1:30-3:30pm has been moved to W219
- LEI0021-001 Crash Course in Colored Pencil 7/18 6:30-8:30pm has been moved to X231