Join us at the next Computer Training Info Session
- DATE: Wednesday, January 11, 2017
- TIME: 6-7 p.m.
- PLACE: Harper Professional Center, 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W. Schaumburg (free, convenient parking)
Browse and register for courses by topic. Not all courses are offered each term:
Areas of Study
- Agile - Scrum Foundations
- Business Systems Analyst
- PMP Certification Prep
- Project Management Concepts
- Introduction to Microsoft Project
- Introduction to QuickBooks
- AutoCAD Essentials
- AutoCAD Creating and Presenting 3D Models
- Introduction to 3D Printing
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server
- Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle Database 12c: SQL Workshop I
As a leading Chicagoland business partner and computer training provider, we can help with your business's learning space needs.
- Fully-equipped classrooms, seating up to 18 students, offer an overhead LCD projector, large whiteboard, electronic smart board, laser printer and T1 Internet Access. Workstations include 22" monitors, 3 GHz Quad Core CPUs, 8+ GB RAM, removable hard drives, and CDRW/DVD Combo Drives.
- Qualified, industry-experienced Harper College instructors.
- Up to one hour of setup and technical assistance included in classroom rental fee. Additional on-site technical support is available for an additional fee.
- Vending facilities, catering services upon request, hotel accommodations, and special rates.
- A convenient, up-to-date location at the Harper Professional Center (HPC), 650 E. Higgins Road, Schaumburg,
For maps and directions to HPC, see our Visit Harper College page.
Harper College is partnered with leading certification providers such as Pearson, Oracle, Microsoft, and Cisco to offer testing services to our students and the business community. Discover what exams are available for you right here at Harper College.