Join us at the next Computer Training Info Session
- RSVP Online
- DATE: Wednesday, May 17, 2017
- TIME: 6-7 p.m.
- PLACE: Harper Professional Center, 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W. Schaumburg (free, convenient parking)
6 p.m. CE Computer Training Program Overview
6:30 p.m. Breakout Sessions:
- Breaking into the IT field
- Web Design and Development
- Agile Scrum and Project Management
Browse and register for courses by topic. Not all courses are offered each term:
Areas of Study
- Agile - Scrum Foundations
- Business Systems Analyst
- PMP Certification Prep
- Project Management Concepts
- Introduction to Microsoft Project
- Introduction to QuickBooks
- VMware Certified Professional
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Linux+
- Cisco CCNA/Cisco Router Training
- Administering Windows Server 2012
As a leading Chicagoland business partner and computer training provider, we can help with your business's learning space needs.
- Fully-equipped classrooms, seating up to 18 students, offer an overhead LCD projector, large whiteboard, electronic smart board, laser printer and T1 Internet Access. Workstations include 22" monitors, 3 GHz Quad Core CPUs, 8+ GB RAM, removable hard drives, and CDRW/DVD Combo Drives.
- Qualified, industry-experienced Harper College instructors.
- Up to one hour of setup and technical assistance included in classroom rental fee. Additional on-site technical support is available for an additional fee.
- Vending facilities, catering services upon request, hotel accommodations, and special rates.
- A convenient, up-to-date location at the Harper Professional Center (HPC), 650 E. Higgins Road, Schaumburg,
For maps and directions to HPC, see our Visit Harper College page.
Harper College is partnered with leading certification providers such as Pearson, Oracle, Microsoft, and Cisco to offer testing services to our students and the business community. Discover what exams are available for you right here at Harper College.