Join us at the next Computer Training Info Session
DATE: Wednesday, August 23, 2017
- Time: 6-7 p.m.
- PLACE: Harper Professional Center, 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W. Schaumburg
- EVENT DETAILS: How to Launch your Career in Big Data
- Mark Kerzner, Elephant Scale Big Data Architect
- Peter Prakash, Ericsson, Vice President-Big Data Consulting Services
Browse and register for courses by topic. Not all courses are offered each term:
Areas of Study
- VMware Certified Professional
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- Cisco CCNA/Cisco Router Training
- Installing and Configuring Windows 10
As a leading Chicagoland business partner and computer training provider, we can help with your business's learning space needs.
- Fully-equipped classrooms, seating up to 18 students, offer an overhead LCD projector, large whiteboard, electronic smart board, laser printer and T1 Internet Access. Workstations include 22" monitors, 3 GHz Quad Core CPUs, 8+ GB RAM, removable hard drives, and CDRW/DVD Combo Drives.
- Qualified, industry-experienced Harper College instructors.
- Up to one hour of setup and technical assistance included in classroom rental fee. Additional on-site technical support is available for an additional fee.
- Vending facilities, catering services upon request, hotel accommodations, and special rates.
- A convenient, up-to-date location at the Harper Professional Center (HPC), 650 E. Higgins Road, Schaumburg,
For maps and directions to HPC, see our Visit Harper College page.
Harper College is partnered with leading certification providers such as Pearson, Oracle, Microsoft, and Cisco to offer testing services to our students and the business community. Discover what exams are available for you right here at Harper College.