Harper College Mobile Unit
Your Classroom on Wheels
The Harper College Mobile Unit is a state-of-the-art computer classroom on wheels, ready to travel to your location and provide online testing, workforce development, or community outreach services to your company or organization.
Who Uses the Harper College Mobile Unit?
|Atomatic Mechanical Services, Arlington Hts.||Microsoft Office Training|
|District 214, Arlington Hts.||CompTIA Certification Testing|
The Mobile Unit is Versatile
- Conduct learning and testing events at remote sites.
- Provide Internet access at outreach events, job fairs, conferences and trade shows.
- Provide skills training when you need more space.
- Do certification testing on-site for employees or prospective new hires.
- Facilitate processing a large group at career and recruiting fairs or compliance seminars.
- Deploy event support for emergency response assistance, adult education programs, or community outreach and partnership events.
The Mobile Unit is a Powerhouse
- 13 computer workstations:
- Windows 7 and Microsoft Office
- Flat-screen monitors, networked printing
- One ADA-compliant workstation.
- An interview room with workstation and privacy door.
- 55” SMART Board Interactive Flat Panel.
- 12.5 kilowatt generator.
- Climate-controlled environmental system.
- ADA-compliant wheelchair lift.
- Retractable awning.
- GPS instrumentation.
- Audio/video system.
- Internet connectivity up to 4G speeds.
- Laser Printer.
- Complete facilities for workforce certification testing, online assessments, career guidance services, and job recruitment programs for both employers and job seekers.
To discuss how the Mobile Unit can support your training, testing or event support projects, please call us at 847.925.6066 or email to email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Mobile Unit is a computer lab on wheels. Student workstations are angled towards flat-screen panels where instructors can project presentations and demonstrations. One ADA-compliant student workstation and a private interview room round out the unit's facilities. To schedule a tour, please call 847.925.6066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit our online request form and work with our staff to iron out the details.
The Harper Mobile Unit was purchased with DOL TAACCCT funds.