VMware Certified Professional
VMware Server is a virtualization product that makes it possible to partition a single physical server into multiple virtual machines. VMware server works with Windows, Solaris, Linux, and Netware, any or all of which can be used concurrently on the same hardware. Earn a digital badge and prepare for the VMware Certified Professional exam (VCP) by planning, installing, configuring, securing, and upgrading vSphere and virtual machines.
LCT8075 VMware Certified Professional
LCT310 Introduction to Windows Environment or equivalent experience and networking experience.
- What is vSphere 5.5
- Planning, installing, configuring, and upgrading VMware ESXi and vCenter server
- Securing vCenter server and ESXi
- Planning and configuring vSphere networking
- Planning and configuring vSphere storage
- Creating and deploying virtual machines
- Managing and administering virtual machines
- Establishing service levels with clusters, fault tolerance, and resource pools
- Performing basic troubleshooting
- Monitoring a vSphere implementation and managing vCenter server alarms