Develop new and exceptional opportunities for adults.
Learn the latest strategies for moving beyond bingo and crafts and providing new and exceptional leisure opportunities to attract and retain residents. This program will provide you and your organization with the tools needed to keep your commitment to quality services and excellence.
Completing the program will help you fulfill IDPH and OBRA requirements for long term care and provides an interdisciplinary approach to:
- Developing person-centered programs.
- Promoting your activities and leisure programs to attract new residents.
- Creating unique programming for those dealing with dementia.
- Addressing therapeutic issues and wellness.
- Understanding PPS and Medicaid reimbursement.
- Collecting and evaluating valuable data.
Activity Director 36-hour Training, LAH 0243
Offered fall and summer terms only.
Tuition and Fees: $429
A discount is available for organizations sending two or more employees.