Web Maintenance and Design
The demand for secure and well-designed websites is greater than ever.
If you want to maintain and update business or organizational websites, earn the Web Maintenance and Design Digital Badge to demonstrate your expertise. You do not need prior knowledge of computer programming to design and maintain web pages. All the skills and tools you need are covered in this program. This program is geared for people who want to enter the website maintenance and design field or advance their standing in existing jobs.
1. Five required courses:
- Introduction to HTML and CSS, LCT 0195
- Intermediate HTML and CSS, LCT 0205
- Web Design and Usability Techniques, LCT 0201
2. One elective from the following list (when offered):
- Introduction to PHP, LCT 0292
- Introduction to WordPress, LCT 0590
- Adobe Photoshop CC I, LCT 0036
3. Web Maintenance and Design Portfolio Workshop, LCT 0204
Basic Internet and Microsoft Office skills
Click here for more information about the Interactive Website Design Digital Badge Program.
All courses are held at the Harper Professional Center (HPC), 650 E. Higgins Road, Schaumburg.
All courses in this program may be taken independently.