Learning never ends. Whether you dream of becoming a pilot, a motorcyclist, or a wine steward (sommelier in French) Harper Continuing Education brings you courses to help you keep improving and have fun doing it. Take a class on your own, or register with a friend. Find your voice; fulfill your potential!
Review our Personal Enrichment lineup and select from this term's available classes. Note that not all courses are offered every term. See our current Course Schedule or browse by topic here:
- DO IT YOURSELF
- DRIVER EDUCATION
- FOOD AND WINE
- FOR ADULTS WITH DISABILITIES
- HOLISTIC LIVING
- INTERIOR DESIGN
- MOTORCYCLE SAFETY
- PARANORMAL STUDIES
- PERSONAL ENRICHMENT
- PET CARE AND HEALTH
- THEATER AND PERFORMING ARTS
- WINE SOMMELIER AND WINE APPRECIATION
- WORLD LANGUAGES
Seniors can receive discounts on tuition (fees are not discounted) for Continuing Education courses as described below. Note that to request the senior discount, students must register by phone or in person:
Students born on or before December 31, 1948:
- can request and receive a 50 percent tuition discount on eligible courses when the student registers four calendar days or more prior to the start of the courses. See Eligible Courses below.
- can request and receive a 100 percent tuition discount on any Continuing Education course when the student registers three calendar days or less prior to the start of the courses.
Students born on or after January 1, 1949:
- can receive a 50 percent tuition discount on eligible courses when the courses start on or after the student's 65th birthday. See Eligible Courses below.
The tuition discounts for eligible courses described above apply only to courses that being with the following prefixes:
LEI: The Arts
LET: Pet Care
LFA: Theater/Performing Arts
LIO: Holistic Living
LLA: The Writing Studio
LPA: Sports Activities
LPF: Personal Finance
Reminder: To receive the senior discount, you must register by phone or in person. Fees and any tuition due must be paid at the time of registration. Senior tuition discounts do not apply to Lifelong Learning Institute or Aquacise courses, which are already discounted for seniors.