Career training. New skills. Personal enrichment.
- Career Training
- Prepare for a new career or advance in your current field.
- InZone: Kids and Teens
- Engaging, fun courses for ages 8-18.
- Lifelong Learning Institute
- Enriching classes for age 55+ learners.
- Personal Enrichment
- Arts, DIY, public speaking, cooking and much more.
Find the Courses Right for You.
Turn off popup blockers before proceeding.
Registration begins March 4. Turn off popup blockers before proceeding.
- To pay by credit card, use the orange button above. Full payment is required at the time of registration. You must be using an Adobe Flash-enabled device.
- To pay by electronic check, waiver, or payment plan, you must use the MyHarper Portal. First time using MyHarper? Apply now. It's free!
- FAQs about Online Registration.
- Call 847.925.6300. Our specialists are ready to help with any question and get you registered while you're on the line.
- Visit the Registration Desk in the Wojcik Conference Center Lobby (Building W, Main Campus).