Get ready for a new job or enrich your life with courses from Harper College Continuing Education. We offer hundreds of classes and programs year around for learners from 8-88+. Thanks for checking us out!
- Download the May-August 2017 Course Schedule (PDF, blue cover).
- Request the latest CE Course Schedules and other publications by regular mail.
- Questions? Call 847.925.6300 or email us to learn more.
New courses are always starting at Harper Continuing Education. Details such as course dates and times are subject to change. Stay current here on our website, on your favorite social media sites, or follow our blog, CE Now!.
- Attention Hoffman Estates! New music and fitness courses offered at two HE facilities.
- Driver Educationclasses for all ages and skill levels: behind-the-wheel, classroom and online!
- Center for Music & Arts(CMAC) programs including
- Microsoft Office 2016 courses at the beginning, intermediate and advanced levels.
- Harper Digital Badge programs give you the skills for your next promotion or a whole new career.
- 100% Online Courses: Expanded online program includes business management and supervision, data analysis, power selling, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, classroom techniques for K-12 teachers, online course development, and more.
- WIOA-Approved Programs: Learn about the Harper College programs that are certified to provide education and training to workers who have been awarded vouchers under the federal Workforce Investment Act (WIOA).
- Fun Fly Drone Experience: Saturday, May 27, 9-11 a.m.
- Cybersecurity Info Session: Wednesday, May 31, 2017, 6-7 p.m.
- 2017 Senior Conference: Friday, June 2, 8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Fun Fly Drone Experience: Saturday, June 3, 9-11 a.m.
- ACT/SAT Info Session: Tuesday, June 6, 7-8 p.m.
- Fun Fly Drone Experience: Saturday, June 17, 9-11 a.m.
- Cosmetology Program Info Sessions: Tuesday, June 27, 10-11 a.m. or 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- RN Refresher Info Session, Wednesday, July 26, 5-6 p.m.
- Lifelong Learning Institute Program Preview: Wednesday, August 2, 9 a.m.-noon
- RN Refresher Info Session, Wednesday, August 16, 7-8 p.m.
- Six Sigma Info Session, Friday, August 18, 8:30-10:00 a.m.
- Bucket List Expeditions Info Session - The event listed in our CE Summer Course Schedule as being scheduled on July 24 has been cancelled. Please contact Gary Gullett of Adventure Safari Network at 815.222.2824 for details.
- Computer Training Information Session: Location Update - The 8/16 session will be held at Harper Professional Center (HPC) at 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W, Schaumburg.
- InZone - See InZone page for all schedule updates.
- Latin Club Dance, LPD0207: Course Added - Mondays, 6/12-8/7, 7-8 p.m., FVEC, Tuition $99
- Watercolor 101: Beginning, LEI0018: Dates Changed - Thursdays, 6/8-7/27