Harper College Continuing Education
Get ready for a new job or enrich your life with courses from Harper College Continuing Education. We offer hundreds of classes and programs year around for learners from 8-88+. Thanks for checking us out!
Registration for August-December 2017 Courses
- Download the August-December 2017 Course Schedule (PDF). Get a head start on fall!
- Join the mailing list for the latest CE Course Schedules and other publications.
- Questions? Call 847.925.6300 or email us to learn more.
New courses are always starting at Harper Continuing Education. Details such as course dates and times are subject to change. Stay current here on our website, on your favorite social media sites, or follow our blog, CE Now!
- Attention Hoffman Estates! New music and fitness courses offered at two HE facilities.
- Driver Educationclasses for all ages and skill levels: behind-the-wheel, classroom and online!
- Center for Music & Arts(CMAC) programs including
- Microsoft Office 2016 courses at the beginning, intermediate and advanced levels.
- Harper Digital Badge programs give you the skills for your next promotion or a whole new career.
- 100% Online Courses: Expanded online program includes business management and supervision, data analysis, power selling, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, classroom techniques for K-12 teachers, online course development, and more.
- WIOA-Approved Programs: Learn about the Harper College programs that are certified to provide education and training to workers who have been awarded vouchers under the federal Workforce Investment Act (WIOA).
- National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) Write-Ins: Fridays & Saturdays, November 3-December 2
- Dog Grooming Assistant Info Session: Monday, November 6, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Veterinary Assistant Info Session: Wednesday, November 15, 7-8 p.m.
- Computer Training Info Session: Wednesday, December 13, 5-6 p.m.
- Computer Training Info Session: Wednesday, January 10, 6-7 p.m.
- Deconstructing the News (LLI 1186-101): New section: Thursdays, 11/30-12/14, 1:30-3:00 p.m., Harper Main Campus, Bldg X, X233.
- Improv for Everyone (LFA 0046-003): New section: Mondays, 10/26-12/4, 7-9 p.m.
- Initiation to Wine (LFS 0391-002): New section: Thursdays, 11/2-11/30, 7-9 p.m.
- Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (LNT 8740-301): NEW: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11/2-12/12, 6:00-10:15 p.m.
- Intro to Blues Harmonica (LMU 0202-081): NEW: Saturdays, 10/21-12/2, 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- NaNoWriMo Come Write-In (LLA 0249-081): NEW: Fridays, 11/3-12/1, 6-10 p.m.
- NaNoWriMo Come Write-In (LLA 0249-082): NEW: Saturdays, 11/4-12/2, 8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Queen: A Night at the Opera: NEW: Friday, 10/20, 7:00-9:30 p.m.
- Series: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band: NEW: Fridays, 11/3-12/1, 7:00-9:30 p.m.
- The Road to Sgt. Pepper: NEW: Friday, 11/3, 7:00-9:30 p.m.
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band at 50: NEW: Friday, 11/3, 7:00-9:30 p.m.
- Six Sigma Lean Training (LBS 0017): NEW: Tue & Thu, 10/10-10/12, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- The Beatles Post-Pepper: NEW: Friday, 11/3, 7:00-9:30 p.m.
- Oracle DB 12c: Admin Workshop (LOR 8620-300): Replaces Oracle DB 12c: Adm Ins Upg Acc (LOR 8613-300): Saturdays, 11/4-12/9, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m., HPC 221
- Photo 202: Intermediate Photography (LEI 0403): Date Change to 10/25-12/13.
- Photographer as an Artist (LEI 0407): Date Change to 10/26-12/14.
- Real Estate Staging (LRE 002-001): Day/Date Change to Tuesdays and Thursdays 12/5-12/14.
- ISACA CSX Cybersecurity Fundamentals (LSP 008-W01): Call 847.925.6300 to register.
- Adobe Certified Associate Self-Prep (LWC 0199-300): Call 847.925.6300 to register.
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Self-Prep: Excel (LWC 0527-300): Call 847.925.6300 to register.
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Self-Prep: Word (LWC 0526-300): Call 847.925.6300 to register.
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Self-Prep: Access (LWC 0529-300): Call 847.925.6300 to register.