Kids and Teens
ALERT! The Harper swimming pool has re-opened as of Wednesday, July 23. Students enrolled in Swimming classes for the current InZone session should report to their classes as scheduled.
InZone means learning and fun all year.
Now, InZone offers courses for kids and teens, ages 3-18, all year long: summer, fall and spring terms. Whether it's swimming, cooking, math and science, arts and crafts, video games, music or any of our other subjects, InZone helps instill a love of learning in a safe and positive environment.
- Welcome to InZone! View the menu, new policies and more.
- Nearly 200 different courses with opportunities for learning AND fun.
- Five two-week sessions, running continuously from June 9 through August 15
- Classes five days a week. Take one; take 'em all!
- Flexible scheduling from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Before/after care and lunch options available.
- 8:1 child/staff ratio in a safe, friendly environment
Register soon for Summer InZone classes. There's limited space and classes fill fast!
Our top priority: safe, educational fun. But there's more!
- Why InZone? Everything a parent needs to know.
- Who likes InZone? What students like best about InZone.
- Plan your summer now: How to register, worksheets and more.
Take the InZone Virtual Tour or Attend an Orientation
Teach for InZone
Are you passionate about teaching kids? We are looking to hire instructors for this summer, especially if you have a background in technology. Click CE Instructors and apply under InZone today or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.