InZone 2015 was great!
Browse or download the InZone Summer 2015 Course Schedule PDF to see all the courses we offered this year. Plan your summer 2016 fun now.
InZone programs don't end with summer either. Classes are offered throughout the year, so stick around for more InZone fun during our fall and spring terms.
InZone summer camps stir up a whole summer of fun.
InZone summer camps have all the right ingredients for fun and learning for kids and
teens, ages 8-14 (and a few for younger kids and older teens too!). Build a guitar,
launch a rocket, dunk that basketball, cook up delectable dishes, become a math whiz,
or create a video game. Have fun and make new friends too! InZone offers all this
- During our summer sessions, we offer nearly 200 courses in art, music, sports, science, technology and more.
- Summer includes five two-week sessions, five days a week, from early June to mid-August.
- Come for a class, a session or the whole summer. Flexible scheduling from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Before/after care and lunch options available
- 8:1 child/staff ratio in a safe environment with a professional nurse on duty
What's it all about? Get the inside scoop on InZone.
- Why InZone? Everything a parent needs to know.
- Who likes InZone? What students like best about InZone.
- It's not too early to start planning your summer now: How to register, worksheets and more.
Take the InZone Virtual Tour
InZone brings kids to our neighborhood college campus, with unmatched resources and facilities including art studios, theaters, a swimming pool and computer labs.
See what it's all about. Take a Video Tour of InZone with some of our favorite campers.
Teach for InZone
Are you passionate about teaching kids? We are looking to hire instructors for this summer, especially if you have a background in technology. Click CE Instructors and apply under InZone today or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.