Kids and Teens
InZone means learning and fun all year.
InZone offers courses and camps for kids and teens, ages 3-18, all year long: summer, fall and spring terms. Whether it's swimming, cooking, math and science, arts and crafts, video games, music or any of our other subjects, InZone helps instill a love of learning in a safe and positive environment. See why kids like InZone.
Summer is prime time for InZone.
- Nearly 200 different courses with opportunities for learning AND fun.
- Five two-week sessions run continuously from June to August.
- Classes five days a week. Take one; take 'em all! Flexible scheduling from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Before/after care and lunch options available.
- 8:1 child/staff ratio in a safe, friendly environment
- Download the 2014 Summer Schedule and see the fun we had this year!
Our top priority: safe, educational fun. But there's more!
- Why InZone? Everything a parent needs to know.
- Who likes InZone? What students like best about InZone.
- Plan your summer now: How to register, worksheets and more.
Take the InZone Virtual Tour
See what it's all about. Take a Video Tour of InZone with some of our favorite campers.
Teach for InZone
Are you passionate about teaching kids? We are looking to hire instructors for this summer, especially if you have a background in technology. Click CE Instructors and apply under InZone today or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.