Kids and Teens
Summer registration now open!
Browse or download the InZone Summer 2015 Course Schedule PDF and plan your summer fun now.
We're stirring up a whole summer of fun.
InZone has all the right ingredients for a summer full of fun and learning for kids
and teens, ages 8-14 (and a few for younger kids and older teens too!). Build a guitar,
launch a rocket, dunk that basketball, cook up delectable dishes, become a math whiz,
or create a video game. Have fun and make new friends too! InZone offers all this
- Nearly 200 courses in art, music, sports, science, technology and more
- Five two-week sessions, five days a week, from June 8 to August 14
- Come for a class, a session or the whole summer. Flexible scheduling from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Before/after care and lunch options available
- 8:1 child/staff ratio in a safe environment with a professional nurse on duty
InZone programs don't end with summer either. Camps and classes are offered throughout the year, so stick around for more InZone fun during our fall and spring terms.
What's it all about? Get the inside scoop on InZone.
- Why InZone? Everything a parent needs to know.
- Who likes InZone? What students like best about InZone.
- Plan your summer now: How to register, worksheets and more.
Take the InZone Virtual Tour
InZone brings kids to our neighborhood college campus, with unmatched resources and facilities including art studios, theaters, a swimming pool and computer labs.
See what it's all about. Take a Video Tour of InZone with some of our favorite campers.
Teach for InZone
Are you passionate about teaching kids? We are looking to hire instructors for this summer, especially if you have a background in technology. Click CE Instructors and apply under InZone today or email email@example.com for more details.