Kids and Teens
InZone offers kid-friendly, awesome teen fun all year long.
Each semester, you'll find InZone courses for kids and teens, ages 3-18, including classes in swimming, cooking, math and science, games, technology, music and more.
Spring 2014 InZone Classes
- Learn to Swim, Build Your Own Computer, Point and Shoot Digital Photography
- Kitchen Clash, Organic Power Gardening, Group Guitar and ACT Test Prep
Summer 2014 InZone Enrichment and Sports Camp
Get ready for a summer of rocket launches, robot wars, delectable dishes and movie stars. At InZone, kids can explore every interest because we offer nearly 200 different courses, with lots of opportunities to learn AND have fun.
- Two-week sessions, June 9 - August 15, five days a week
- Flexible scheduling from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 8:1 child/staff ratio in a safe, friendly environment
- Before/after care and lunch options
Browse or search the 2014 InZone class schedule and register. Registration begins March 4 at 8 a.m.
Our top priority: safe, educational fun. But there's more!
- Why InZone? Everything a parent needs to know.
- Who likes InZone? What students like best about InZone.
- Plan your summer now: How to register, worksheets and more.