Kids and Teens
InZone means learning and fun all year.
Now, InZone offers courses for kids and teens, ages 3-18, all year long: summer, fall and spring terms. Whether it's swimming, cooking, math and science, arts and crafts, video games, music or any of our other subjects, InZone helps instill a love of learning in a safe and positive environment.
- Learn to swim, build your own computer, practice point-and-shoot digital photography.
- Check out our Kitchen Clash, Organic Power Gardening, Group Guitar and ACT Test Prep courses.
- Nearly 200 different courses with opportunities for learning AND fun.
- Five two-week sessions, running continuously from June 9 through August 15
- Classes five days a week. Take one; take 'em all!
- Flexible scheduling from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Before/after care and lunch options available.
- 8:1 child/staff ratio in a safe, friendly environment
Register soon for Summer InZone classes. There's limited space and classes fill fast!
Our top priority: safe, educational fun. But there's more!
- Why InZone? Everything a parent needs to know.
- Who likes InZone? What students like best about InZone.
- Plan your summer now: How to register, worksheets and more.