Hello summer. Hello InZone!
InZone, Harper's enrichment and sports camp for ages 8 to 14, fills your summer with fun and learning. Kids can launch a rocket, dunk a basketball, learn to cook, or master math challenges, all while they make new friends and take advantage of all the benefits InZone offers:
- Six sessions, five days a week, from early June to mid-August, for ages 8-14*
- Flexible scheduling from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., so you can register for a class, a session, or the whole summer!
- Nearly 200 courses in art, music, sports, science, technology and more
- Before/After Care and Lunch options, with all-day supervision
- 8:1 child/staff ratio in a safe environment with a professional nurse on duty
*Chicago Cubs Baseball Camp, High School Debate Camp and some swim classes are open to students younger and/or older than InZone's standard 8-14 age range. See catalog for details.
Look back at the Summer 2016 InZone Catalog. (pdf file)
Registering for InZone 2017
Previous InZone campers will receive registration instructions in late February 2017 describing options for signing up online, by phone, or in person.
- Why InZone? Everything a parent needs to know.
- Who likes InZone? What students like best about InZone.
- Attend a free InZone Orientation Tours on campus. Get details and reserve your spot now.
- InZone brings kids to Harper's neighborhood college campus to enjoy our unmatched resources and facilities, including art studios, theaters, a swimming pool and computer labs. See what it's all about, and meet some of our favorite campers on this Video Tour of InZone.
Teach for InZone
Are you passionate about teaching kids? We are looking to hire instructors for this summer, especially if you have a background in technology. Click CE Instructors and apply under InZone today or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.