InZone is coming!
InZone summer camp has all the right ingredients for fun and learning. Kids and teens can build a guitar, launch a rocket, dunk a basketball,
learn to cook, master math challenges or create video games. They can also make new
friends and enjoy all InZone offers:
- Nearly 200 courses in art, music, sports, science, technology and more.
- Six sessions, five days a week, early June to mid-August:
- Session 1: June 6-June 10 (one week)
- Session 2: June 13-June 24 (two weeks)
- Session 3: June 27-July 8 (two weeks, closed July 4)
- Session 4: July 11-July 22 (two weeks)
- July 5: July 25-August 5 (two weeks)
- August 8-August 12 (one week)
- Flexible scheduling from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Come for a class, a session, or the whole summer! You pay by the course or program.
- Before/After Care and lunch options—supervision provided throughout the day
- 8:1 child/staff ratio in a safe environment with a professional nurse on duty
A few InZone classes are also offered in fall and spring. Check the current CE Course Schedule for more.
Summer 2016 InZone registration
- Online InZone Priority Registration for past participants only begins Monday, March 14 and runs through Sunday, March 20. Note: Priority InZone participants register online using their existing Student Portal account. New registrants set up a Harper account when they register.
- General registration for InZone 2016 begins Monday, March 21. Register online, by
phone, or in person.
- Online. Link will be active as of Monday, March 14 at 8 a.m. for Priority Registration Only. You must have a priority code to register. Note: New registrants must set up a Harper account when they register.
- By phone: Call 847.925.6300 starting Monday, March 21 at 8 a.m.
- In person: Visit Continuing Education Registration starting Monday, March 21 to register in person. Find us in the lobby of the Harper College Wojcik Conference Center, Building W, on our main campus, 1200 West Algonquin Road, Palatine.
- The InZone 2016 Catalog will be available online soon. Print copies will be mailed
to past participants mid-March.
Request a print copy.
In the meantime, browse the Summer 2015 InZone Brochure to see what InZone's all about, and get ready to register when this summer's schedule is available.
Get the inside scoop on InZone.
- Why InZone? Everything a parent needs to know.
- Who likes InZone? What students like best about InZone.
- It's not too early to start planning your summer now: How to register, worksheets and more.
Take the InZone Virtual Tour
InZone brings kids to Harper's neighborhood college campus, which offers unmatched
resources and facilities including art studios, theaters, a swimming pool and computer
labs. See what it's all about. Take a Video Tour of InZone with some of our favorite campers.
Teach for InZone
Are you passionate about teaching kids? We are looking to hire instructors for this summer, especially if you have a background in technology. Click CE Instructors and apply under InZone today or email email@example.com for more details.