Entrances and Parking Lots
Parking Lot 7, 9/9/2013 - October 2014
The lot is closed for the construction of the new East Campus Parking Structure.
East Campus Parking Structure, 9/9/2013 – October 2014
Construction of a 4-level parking structure in Parking Lot 7. Parking Lot 7 is closed. Parking Lot 6 will close January 27, 2014 and reopen August 25, 2014. Two levels of the Parking Structure will open August 25, 2014, with the balance available mid-October of 2014. See Map PDF.
Construct a new 4-level parking structure for 827 vehicles in the area of current Lot 7. Also reconfigure Parking Lot 6 and adjacent drive aisles.
- Contractor to fully occupy Lot 7 beginning September 9, 2013.
- Excavation for foundations and utilities will begin January 27, 2014.
- Major structural concrete members will be plant-fabricated, then delivered to the site for erection during Spring 2014 Semester.
- After super-structure is complete, stairways, elevator, lighting and security systems will be installed.
- A single story storage warehouse will be constructed on the east side of the new parking structure during the summer of 2014.
During construction, people parking in the East parking lots can access the inner campus via Building I or Building J.