Sign Up Now
In the event of a campus emergency, it is vital that Harper College is able to contact you as quickly as possible with critical information regarding health and safety issues that impact the College.
Harper has enhanced its alert system and the College encourages you to sign up today. Please take a moment to provide or update your contact information in the new system. Sign-up for Harper Emergency Alerts.
- Your name and phone number will not be shared outside of this system
- Participation is voluntary and you may cancel the service at anytime
- The service is free from Harper. Only your cellular phone carrier’s normal charges apply
Activate your account. The process will only take a few minutes.
1. Select this link
2. Under First Time User, select ‘Sign Up Now’
3. Follow the onscreen instructions
You may choose to receive emergency alerts in any or all of the following methods;
- SMS text message
- telephone call
To add additional emergency alert contact information:
- Simply click on the 'Add More' button directly under the Contact information.
- The next screen will provide the various notification options, select your preference by clicking on the radio button, then click 'next'.
- Enter the 10 digit phone number you would like to be contacted on, and then click 'next'.
- The next screen has a set of instructions to follow in order to activate your notification. It is very important to complete these instructions within 24 hours.
- After completing these instructions click 'Done'.