One of the best ways to learn about Harper is by attending an info session.
Free information sessions are offered throughout the year. Hear details and ask questions about programs, costs, transfer credit, and services to help you succeed.
- Adult Learner Info Session: Meet with an Admissions Outreach representative to learn how to get started, how to have a successful college experience, and how to achieve your educational goals.
- Fast Track Information Session: Attend a session for prospective students interested in the Fast Track program to learn how to pursue your educational and career goals and succeed in today’s competitive employment market.
- Health Care Careers Information Night: Meet with program coordinators from the health care division. Representatives from admissions, academic counseling, and financial aid will also be available to answer your questions.
High School Students
- Manufacturing Information Sessions are offered each semester. Prepare for this career in as little as 12 months. Your education will also include a paid internship with an area manufacturer.
Continuing Education Non-Credit Certificate Programs
Free information sessions are offered throughout the year. Learn more about any of the following programs:
- Computer Training
- Medical Billing and Coding
- RN Refresher
- Therapeutic Massage
- Truck Driver Training
- Veterinary Assistant