R.E.A.C.H. Summer Bridge Program
Retention Efforts for Academic Completion at Harper
This summer, attend R.E.A.C.H., a FREE two-week summer program designed to help you get a head start on your freshman year and make a successful transition from high school to college.
Why attend R.E.A.C.H.?
- Earn free college credit toward your degree
- Make a smooth transition from high school to college
- Receive money to help with future tuition and fees
- Develop study and test-taking techniques
- Meet faculty and students
- Improve reading, writing, math and computer skills
- Enjoy free lunches, win prizes and have fun
To apply for this FREE program, you must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Reside in Harper’s district
- Be enrolled in college for the first time
- Rank in the bottom 50th percentile of your high school graduating class
- Must be registered for Harper credit classes in fall 2013
All classes take place on Harper's main campus, 1200 W. Algonquin Road in Palatine.
Attend orientation on Thursday, July 25, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Attend class for two weeks:
Monday, July 29 - Thursday, Aug. 1
Monday, August 5 - Thursday, August 8 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Testing dates: August 12-13
For more information call Travaris Harris, Center for Multicultural Learning, at 847.925.6522
R.E.A.C.H. is sponsored by the Center for Multicultural Learning Minority Student Transfer Center.