2013-14 Financial Aid
- Start by completing the 2013-14 Free Application for Federal Student Aid for fall 2013, spring 2014 and summer 2014.
- Use 2012 federal tax information when you file the 2013-14 FAFSA.
- Harper College's school code is 003961.
- Check MyHarper for any missing requirements needed for financial aid and to view financial aid awards for 2013-2014.
- Priority processing for spring 2014 is given to students who complete the FAFSA AND turn in all requested paperwork to us by November 1, 2013. You may still file after this date, but your aid may not be awarded before payment is due for the spring term.
- Need a loan? Loans are not packaged initially in your financial aid award. To request a loan for 2013-2014, click here to complete these additional requirements.
Note: Federal student loans cannot be disbursed until the student is enrolledat least half time (6 hours) AND actually attending classes.
Important: Be sure to read Harper College's Satisfactory Academic Progress policy and learn how this policy could impact your financial aid.