HarperStore Charges Prior to Financial Aid Disbursement
Students receiving more estimated financial aid than their tuition and fees may be able to use that aid to purchase books. A book voucher can be used towards purchasing books and supplies at the HarperStore.
To use a book voucher:
- Your total expected aid must be greater than your tuition and fees.
- Book vouchers are available at the HarperStore up to the expected aid. For example, if your financial aid award is $1,000 and you owe $750 in tuition and fees, your book voucher will be $250.
- Book vouchers are available at least two weeks prior to the start of a semester.
- For those students registering within two weeks of the start of the semester, the book voucher will be available the day after registration is completed.
- You will receive an email with instructions from the Harper College Business Office when your book voucher is available, so keep an eye on your Harper email account.
- You must present your student ID and let the cashier know you are using a book voucher.
Harper College policy limits your HarperStore charges to:
- One computer per student during your enrollment at Harper College.
- One set of books and supplies per course per term.
All incurred charges are assessed to your Harper College account and deducted from your financial aid. You are responsible for any outstanding balance.