Practical personal finance tools and tips.
- Annual Credit Report - Learn information about credit reports and how to request a FREE credit report from the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
- Tax Benefits for Education - Learn directly from the Internal Revenue Service about higher education tax advantages in the form of credits and deductions.
- Cash Course - Your real-life guide to taking charge of your money. Online personal finance tools help you build real-life-ready financial skills.
- iGrad - The Financial Literacy tab of this website offers articles, interactive tools, calculators, videos and games on every topic you will need to manage your personal finances.
- ionLearn - Information and videos are available to help with your personal finance including budgeting, saving, managing debt, protecting your identity, and other money matters. If you have a federal loan, as a Harper College student, you can sign up for iontuition/ionManage for an online loan management resource. It is FREE to Harper students.
- MyMoney.gov - A federal government website that provides comprehensive tools to help manage your personal finances during life events when you need to make smart decisions. Topics include buying a home, securing a loan, planning for retirement, balancing a checkbook and budgeting.
- Debt Payoff Guide - Having debt can be scary. Use this calculator and information to develop a personal debt payoff plan. This guide will teach you about different strategies and techniques to manage your debt. Learn how much you can actually save by making that extra payment and accelerating paying off your debt..