One Million Degrees Program
Desire. Determination. Drive. Dedication.
This is what it takes to turn your dreams into reality. From earning your associate degree to launching your career to setting long-term goals and achieving them. You've got this. Now go for it with the help of One Million Degrees. One Million Degrees Signature Scholarship Program empowers low-income, highly motivated community college students to succeed in school, in work, and in life.
Our support includes:
- Coaching: Individual and small group coaching around personal and professional goals
- Academic Advising/Tutoring: Substantive support personalized to each scholar
- Professional Development: Skill-building support workshops designed for success beyond college
- Financial Literacy Training: Help for scholars to plan for their financial futures and the futures of their families
- Civic Engagement: Empowerment for scholars to drive meaningful change
- Financial Support: Tuition assistance, bi-annual stipends
- Transfer Support: Assistance for scholars in our program transitioning to four-year universities
- Skill building, Life Enhancing Workshops: "It's Who You Know" Mocktail Networking Night, Suited for Success, Etiquette Dinner
- You must be enrolled full time at Harper College.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident, as well as eligible for federal and state financial aid, regardless of amount received.
- You must be pursuing your first associate degree.
- You must be eligible for a Pell grant.
- Anyone who already holds an associate, bachelor's or other degree is not eligible. Your GPA must be 2.0 or higher.
Apply to the One Million Degrees Program.
For More Information