For Entering Freshman Students
Harper College offers 15 Trustee Scholarships to students graduating from high schools within Community College District #512, including High School Districts 211, 214, 220 and private schools accredited by the North Central Accreditation Agency within these districts.
Students who are selected to receive the Trustee Scholarship will receive 30 credit hours of in-district tuition. Only one scholarship is awarded per Community College District #512 high school.
- Incoming high school students.
- Minimum 2.5/4.0 or 3.5/5.0 high school GPA.
- Must be nominated by a high school counselor/instructor.
- Must maintain full time enrollment of 15 credit hours per semester.
- Must maintain a 3.0 GPA at Harper.
Students must meet the above stated criteria to be considered. Final eligibility is contingent upon review and approval by the Harper Office of Student Financial Assistance.
Applicant Must Submit
To be considered for this scholarship, the applicant should apply to Harper College, complete the scholarship application below and mail the following three documents to the Office of Student Financial Assistance:
- Official sixth semester high school transcript.
- ACT score report.
- Letter of nomination from high school counselor/instructor.
No longer accepting applications.