Job Services for Employers
The Job Placement Resource Center (JPRC) can assist with your employment needs.
We connect you with Harper students from a variety of programs of study who have certiﬁcates and associate degrees with the skills to fit your company requirements. For assistance please call 847.925.6400.
I want to...
- Create an account and post a job on Hire a Hawk
- Learn about Co-Op work experience
- Learn about Job Fairs
- Recruit for part-time and seasonal jobs
- Learn about programs offered at Harper
- View the Employer Guide to the JPRC .PDF
Harper College is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) and abides by the NACE Principles for Professional Practice.
- Registration is subject to approval by the Job Placement Resource Center
- Jobs must be actual current openings for full-time, part-time, co-op or internship positions
- Positions must be appropriate to our students/alumni
- Harper College will not post jobs from Third Party recruiters
- Harper College will not give access to home based businesses
- No solicitation