Job Services for Employers
The Job Placement Resource Center (JPRC) can assist with your employment needs.
We connect you with Harper students from a variety of programs of study who have certiﬁcates and associate degrees with the skills to fit your company requirements. For assistance please call 847.925.6400.
NEW! Hire a Hawk Powered by Symplicity
The JPRC has changed online job management systems. If you had an active account on College Central, your information was imported to our new system and your contact on record received a Welcome Email to create a new password. If you need assistance, please contact the Job Placement Resource Center. Employer Quick Start Guide .PDF
I want to...
- Create an account and post a job on Hire a Hawk
- Learn about Co-Op work experience
- Learn about Job Fairs
- Recruit for part-time and seasonal jobs
- Learn about programs offered at Harper
- View the Employer Guide to the JPRC .PDF
Harper College is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) and abides by the NACE Principles for Professional Practice.
- Registration is subject to approval by the Job Placement Resource Center
- Jobs must be actual current openings for full-time, part-time, co-op or internship positions
- Positions must be appropriate to our students/alumni
- Harper College will not post jobs from Third Party recruiters
- Harper College will not give access to home based businesses
- No solicitation