Services for Employers
The Job Placement Resource Center (JPRC) can assist with your employment needs by connecting you with Harper students and alumni from a variety of programs of study. Connect with students and alumni through our online job management system, Hire a Hawk. With Hire a Hawk, you can post your open positions and have applicants apply directly through the site, at no cost to you! This online job management system is easily accessed by Harper students and alumni.
I want to...
- Create an account and post a job on Hire a Hawk
- Learn about Co-Op work experience
- Learn about Job Fairs
- Recruit for part-time or seasonal jobs
- Learn about programs offered at Harper
Policy for Posting Jobs on Hire a Hawk
Harper College is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) and abides by the NACE Principles for Professional Practice.
- Registration is subject to approval by the Job Placement Resource Center
- Jobs must be actual current openings for full-time, part-time, co-op or internship positions
- Positions must be appropriate to our students/alumni
- Harper College will not post jobs from Third Party recruiters
- Harper College will not give access to home based businesses
- No solicitation