Conduct your job search as if it were a job!
- Develop a plan of action for your job search
- Prepare your necessary documents - resume, cover letter and references
- Research companies, salaries and job opportunities
- Learn about job opportunities through networking and social media
- Track and follow-up on applications
- Practice interviewing
Job Search Tools
Small, industry-specific Job Fairs are held throughout the year for Harper students and almuni to network with employers.
Harper College makes no representation or guarantees about positions listed by the Job Placement Resource Center (JPRC) The JPRC are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of the individuals to research the integrity of the organizations to which they are applying. The individual is advised to use caution and common sense when applying for any position with an organization or a private party. This website also contains links to other websites not under the control of the JPRC, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The JPRC provides these links only as a convenience. Harper College and the JPRC assume no liability for acts of omissions by third parties or for material supplied by them.