Print from your personal device or home.
Use the PrinterOn web page to print to student lab printers in the open lab, library and remote sites. Jobs can be released using student ID card (if credit student) or with a Harper Copy/Debit Card. Cards can be purchased or reloaded at the vending machines in each area.
Go to the webpage:
Your job will be sent to a print queue. To print your document:
- BW jobs can be released at any of these locations:
- Library in Building F
- Open Lab in I223 or Y203
- Writing Center in F303
- NEC room N100, N127 Library extension room or N234 Open lab
- Color jobs can be released in Y203 only
View the Visit Harper page for maps of locations.
To use print allocation for BW printing (Credit Students only)
- Credit students can use their print allocation to release a job from the Student Print Stations if they have used their Harper Lab ID/MyHarper Student Portal ID (EX: l_smith) when submitting the job.
- Students can also add money to their Harper Student ID Card at the vending machines.
Pay for Print (public use for BW and all color printing)
- Anyone can release any queued print jobs at the Pay Print Stations. You will need a Harper Copy/Print Debit Card.
- Cards can be purchased or reloaded at the vending machines in each area. Vending machines accept only one dollar bills.
- The user name entered on the web submission screen will appear in the job list on the print release station
- Jobs can be released by anyone so caution should be used when printing confidential information. Harper College is not responsible for any confidential information sent to a Harper College printer.
- Unclaimed jobs will be removed from the queue after 12 hours
Documents can also be sent to the printer using email or a smart device however you will need to use the Pay Release Stations.
- Email document to the printer or forward an existing email with attachment.
- Create an email, attach your document and send to
- BW printer at: harpercollege-BW@printspots.com
- Color printer at: harpercollege-Color@printspots.com
- Release your print from any of the Pay Release Stations (Student print allocations can not be used with this method.)
- You will see multiple jobs in the queue. One job will be the email that you sent and the other job or jobs will be your attachments. If you only want to print the attachments look for the file names and release only those jobs.
Printer On App
PrinterOn App can be downloaded from iTunes or the PrinterOn.com website. Please note that Student Print Allocations can not be used with this method. Additional information can be found at PrinterOn.com website.
In Need of More Assistance?
Please visit the Student Service Desk.