Start. Finish. Go Forward With Your Life
In life, one rule is pretty simple: Finish what you start.
- Take a course to gain skills.
- Prepare for Career 2.0 by earning a certificate in a year or less or enroll in our Fast Track career certificate or degree program to complete credentials (select programs only) in an accelerated format.
- Go forward faster by getting credit for your prior college or work experience.
- Complete your associate degree and give yourself a $500,000 raise (estimated lifetime earning increase compared to those with no degree).
- You can even start here and save up to $53,000 on the cost of your bachelor's degree.