Learning and Career Center in Prospect Heights
Learn More. Earn More. Achieve More.
Learn about essential programs and services right here—in your neighborhood. Watch this video.
Learn More: Skills and Career Credentials
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Free Adult Literacy English as a Second Language (ESL)
- HSE (High School Equivalency) Preparation FREE and Bridge to Career Programs
- Free Citizenship Preparation. Contact us for more information.
Jump start your career now! Certain programs are financial aid eligible. Scholarships
and other financial options are also available.
Submit this form for more information.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Early Childhood Education
- Hotel Management
- Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Office Assistant
- Manufacturing Production Tech (CORE Certified)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Private Security
- Truck Driving (CDL and Tanker) (Continuing Education)
- Veterinary Assistant (Continuing Education)
Earn More: Employment Resources
- Job Fairs
- Career Search Services
- Bilingual Support - Se habla Español
Achieve More: Support Services
Contact us for details on these FREE services:
- LCC Reading Room
- Open Computer Labs
- Academic Advising
- Social Services Referrals
- Child Supervision Available - restrictions apply
Become a Learning and Career Center Partner
You make the difference. We partner with community leaders and businesses to offer life-changing services and support. We need you to lend a hand. View our video to learn why you're so important.