Learning and Career Center in Prospect Heights
Pardon Our Dust!
Construction is well underway at the LCC. Pardon our dust while improvements are made to our facility.
Click here for additional information about programs and supports.
Learn More. Earn More. Achieve More.
Watch this video to see how we're providing access to essential programs and services right here—in your neighborhood.
Learn More: Skills and Career Credentials
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Free Adult Literacy English as a Second Language (ESL)
- GED Preparation FREE and Bridge to Career Programs
- Free Citizenship Preparation. Contact us for more information.
Many new programs launched this year! Jump start your career now! Certain programs are financial aid elgibible. Scholarships and other financial options are also available.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Early Childhood Education
- Human Resources
- Hotel Management
- Information Technology/Computers
- Truck Driving (CDL and Tanker)
- Veterinary Assistant
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Sanitation Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician
If you will be a new Harper student, please comlete the online application form.
Earn More: Employment Resources
- Job Fairs
- Career Search Services
- Bilingual Support - Se habla Español
Achieve More: Support Services
Contact us for details on these FREE services:
- Reading Room/Library
- Open Computer Labs
- Academic Advising
- Social Services Referrals
- Child Supervision Available - restrictions apply