Credit Class Schedule
The Class Schedule provides meeting times, locations, and instructors.
- Search the Summer 2016 Class Schedule
- Summer registration begins early March. Summer classes being May 23 and June 6.
Academic Programs and Degrees
Information about degree requirements and detailed course descriptions are listed in the College Catalog.
Specialized Academic Programs
- Fast Track
- High School Equivalency (HSE)
- Honors Program
- International Studies and Programs
- Learning Communities
- Online Courses, Degrees and Certificates
- Start Smart Electives
Prepare to Transfer to a Four-Year University
- Transfer Information
- Dual Degree
- Engineering Pathways to U of I
- Roosevelt University Pharmacy Partners Program
Complete Your Bachelor's Degree On Campus
The University Center at Harper College offers the following degree-completion programs:
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice, Governors State University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Benedictine University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Northern Illinois University
- Bachelor of Arts in General Studies, Eastern Illinois University
Complete Your Bachelor's Degree Online
Academic Services to Help You Succeed
Students are encouraged to see a counselor each semester.
- Academic Advising and Counseling
- Academic Support Centers Free assistance in study skills, writing, math, English and more.
- Bookstore: HarperStore
- Career Paths
- Department of Academic Success
- Harper Online / Distance Learning Education Center
- Testing and Assessment Center