Harper College for Business
The training you need, where and when you need it.
Since 1992, Harper College for Business has helped area companies and organizations deliver custom-made training courses in our classrooms or yours. Harper course developers are subject matter experts in the areas critical to your business. We build the right training for your professional and technical staffing needs, tailored to your requirements today and tomorrow.
- Manufacturing technology degrees and certificates to grow tomorrow's workforce.
- Workforce Certification Programs to build technical mastery across a wide range of products.
- Computer software training for office workers and technical staff.
- Leadership development for middle and upper managers.
- Job search support at the Illinois workNet Center.
- The Harper College Mobile Unit — a state-of-the-art classroom on wheels for training, testing, and community outreach programs and events.
The Wojcik Conference Center
Harper College Wojcik Conference Center offers state-of-the-art meeting facilities for groups from five to 250. A college-grade auditorium, small meeting rooms, and a hotel-class dining room mean your employees, Board members, and customers will enjoy a high quality, convenient meeting environment to enhance your classes, meetings, or conferences. Use the Wojcik Center to supplement your own facilities or to provide great training and meeting space that your company doesn't have onsite. Learn more about The Wojcik Conference Center.
The Small Business Development Center
Many companies need expert help most when they are still small and can least afford it. The Illinois Small Business Development Center at Harper College offers no-cost, confidential, one-on-one guidance and workshops to help small business owners achieve marketing, financial and operational success. Learn more about the Small Business Development Center at Harper College.