The training you need, where and when you need it.
Harper College can help develop your most important assets, your people.
Harper College for Business understands that employee training and ongoing development create competitive advantages for employers.
Since 1992, Harper College has helped area companies succeed with customer-driven training courses delivered either at your shop or at ours. Harper course developers are subject matter experts in the areas critical to your business. We build the right training for your professional and technical staffing needs, tailored to your requirements today and tomorrow. Harper College Training Development Services for Business.
Comprehensive Continuing Education for Business
Affordable, custom-tailored training, meeting facilities and consulting. What more can you expect from a total business training solution? Here's what!
- Latest generation manufacturing training to grow tomorrow's workforce.
- Low-cost, fast and effective Certification Programs for a wide range of careers, professions and technical skills.
- Computer software training for office and technical staff.
- Leadership skills development for middle and upper managers.
- Business Forums to stay on top on today's top business trends.
- Job search support at the Illinois workNet Center.
- The Harper College Mobile Unit brings you a classroom on wheels for training, testing, and community outreach programs and events.
The Wojcik Conference Center
Your neighborhood conference venue, the Harper College Wojcik Conference Center offers state-of-the-art meeting facilities for groups from five to 250. A college-grade auditorium, small meeting rooms, and a hotel-class dining room means your employees, Board members, or customers will enjoy a high quality, convenient meeting environment to enhance your classes, meetings, or conferences.
Use the Wojcik Conference Center to supplement your own facilities or to provide great training and meeting space that your company doesn't have onsite. Learn more about The Wojcik Conference Center.
The Harper College Small Business Development Center
Many companies need expert help most when they are still small and can least afford it. The Illinois Small Business Development Center at Harper College offers no-cost, confidential, one-on-one guidance and workshops to help small business owners achieve marketing, financial and operational success. Learn more about the Small Business Development Center at Harper College.