An exciting way to teach and learn
Research shows that students who participate in a learning community earn higher grades, make friends faster and graduate at higher and faster rates than students who don't participate.*
What are Learning Communities?
Learning Communities are two or more courses that:
- are taken together and linked by a theme
- are collaboratively taught by faculty from two or more content areas
- enroll the same students in both or all sections
Find out more about Learning Communities
- Learning Communities FAQs
- Learning Communities Faculty
- Other questions about Learning Commuinities? Contact us.