Testing and Assessment Center
PLEASE NOTE: Blackboard Respondus testing will be unavailable from 9:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. on Monday, November 17th.
- Course Placement Assessments (Reading, Writing, Algebra, & Geometry)
- Testing for Course Placement in World Languages
- Harper Course Testing
- Credit by Demonstrated Competence
- Limited Enrollment (NLN Entrance Exam)
- GED Online (computer based) testing is now available at Harper Professional Center.
- Community Based Testing, Proctored Exams
- A photo ID is required for all testing, and any discussions about personal academic information such as test scores.
- All fees incurred in the Testing Center must be paid by credit card or check.
- If permitted on the exam, calculators can be provided by the Testing Center.
- Cell phones cannot be used in the testing room.
- Complimentary lockers are required to be used to secure personal belongings.
- Unattended children are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Access and Disability Services: Testing is available with prior approval from the ADS Office. Please contact ADS at 847.925.6266, Building D, Room D119.
- Students requesting a copy of their test scores must complete an Authorization Release Form PDF