Skip to content
Testing and Assessment Center
- A photo ID is required for all testing, and any discussions about personal academic
information such as test scores.
- All fees incurred in the Testing Center must be paid by credit card or check.
- If permitted on the exam, calculators can be provided by the Testing Center.
- Cell phones cannot be used in the testing room.
- Complimentary lockers are required to be used to secure personal belongings.
- Unattended children are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Access and Disability Services: Testing is available with prior approval from the ADS Office. Please contact ADS
at 847.925.6266, Building D, Room D119.
- Students requesting a copy of their test scores must complete an Authorization Release Form PDF