Testing and Assessment Center
- Course Placement Assessments (Reading, Writing, Algebra, & Geometry)
- Testing for Course Placement in World Languages
- Harper Course Testing
- Credit by Demonstrated Competence
- Limited Enrollment (NLN Entrance Exam)
- GED Online (computer based) testing is now available at Harper Professional Center.
- Community Based Testing, Proctored Exams **Now Provided by Workforce Certification Center**
- A photo ID is required for all testing, and any discussions about personal academic information such as test scores.
- All fees incurred in the Testing Center must be paid by credit card or check.
- If permitted on the exam, calculators can be provided by the Testing Center.
- Cell phones cannot be used in the testing room.
- Complimentary lockers are required to be used to secure personal belongings.
- Unattended children are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Access and Disability Services: Testing is available with prior approval from the ADS Office. Please contact ADS at 847.925.6266, Building I, Room I103.
- Students requesting a copy of their test scores must complete an Authorization Release Form PDF
Testing Center Mission
The Harper College Testing Center is dedicated to promoting academic success by providing students with testing services in a secure and professional manner.