Testing and Assessment Center
- All students must show a photo ID in order to test
- All fees incurred in the Testing Center must be paid by credit card or check.
- Calculators are provided for all math placement tests.
- Cell phones cannot be used in the testing room.
- Lockers are available to secure personal belongings.
- Unattended children are not allowed in the Testing Center.
Access and Disability Services: Testing is available with prior approval from the ADS Office. Please contact ADS at 847.925.6266, Building D, Room D119.
- Students requesting a copy of their test scores must complete an Authorization Release Form PDF