Do something meaningful this summer.
Important Dates - Summer 2017
- Registration begins:
- February 21: Selective admissions programs and special populations
- February 22: Current/previous students with 30+ credit hours
- February 23: Current/previous students with 1-29 credit hours
- February 24: Open registration (All new degree-seeking students must attend orientation before registration.)
- Summer sessions begin May 22 and June 5, 2017.
Start a new career.
Choose from hundreds of career-oriented classes at Harper College that give you the skills and credentials you need to begin working in a new career in just two years or as little as 8 weeks.
Transfer summer credit back to your home university.
Taking summer classes at Harper College gives you personal access to dedicated instructors so that you can get the attention you need to succeed. Just be sure that you always check with your home university first to make sure that the Harper course you want to take meets your needs.
Start early. Graduate early.
Continue your studies at Harper over the summer so that you can finish your degree or certificate early and avoid the dreaded "super senior" situation.