Academic Advising and Counseling Services
Get help developing your educational plans.
Students are encouraged to see a counselor each semester to update their educational plans, check for changes in the Harper curriculum and verify transfer information. It is recommended that students call well in advance to schedule appointments, particularly during mid and late semester.
Choose the office that best meets your needs.
- Already applied, but never taken Harper classes: Center for New Students
- Plan to transfer: Transfer Information
- Help choosing a major or career: Career Development Center
- Interested in an accelerated, part-time program: Fast Track Program
- Currently or previously enrolled at Harper: Academic Advising and Counseling or Center for Multicultural Learning
- International student on F1 Visa: International Student Office
- ESL: English as a Second Language Office
Academic Advising FAQs
Please review these before you contact a counselor. Chances are you'll find the answer here.